VIŠINA SOFINANCIRANJA: 200.000 €
R&D demonstration projects targeting startups and SMEs.
The demonstration projects will respond to one of EARASHI 10 challenges, and address EARASHI overall scope:
- Support the industry in the uptake of advanced digital eco-responsible technologies (in particular AI, Data and Robotics)
- Support workers in their daily activities and improve their working conditions (safety, health and well-being) leading to a productivity increase
- Adopt a worker-centric approach by considering worker well-being and health at work (e.g. MSD and stress), design thinking methodology of production machines, worker acceptance and Ethics
The granted projects are expected to have impact on the:
- Decrease of the number of workers that perceive stress at work / the number of accidents at work / number of workers already suffering from MSD
- Increase of the number of ROS-users (ROS=Robot Operating System)
- Improvement of trust in AI, Data and Robotics (implementation of ADR in manufacturing)
- Machine retrofit and refurbishment
- Deployment of eco-design approach
- Standardized, easy, non-hazardous dismantling processes shortened in time and costs
The granted projects products are expected to have market potential and reach commercialization as project’s outcome.
The project must:
- Be proposed by a micro-consortium of a minimum of 1 independent legal entity (maximum 2) including exclusively Start-up or SME, established in the Member States of the European Union and its overseas countries and territories (OCT) and Horizon Europe associated Countries
- Involve an EARASHI building Block partner chosen among the Building Block portfolio.
- Address one of EARASHI challenges