The organization will get to know 4PM – an effective tool for project management, which is successfully used by state, public, and private organizations, whose goal is to control the implementation of projects, uniform records of work costs, and the use of a central medium for communication and exchange of documents. The goal of the service is to empower the organization in digitizing processes, simplifying operations, and improving the organization’s efficiency. The service includes a personalized set-up with a three-month hosting of the application for project management, status review, consulting, support, and training for the use of the tool.
Objectives of the service:
- optimization of the organization of work and processes,
- increasing efficiency,
- comprehensive and structured insight into internal, market and co-financed projects,
- improving traceability and control,
- simple recording of work and attendance,
- simplified reporting and reduction of errors,
- simple tracking of financial status and costs of work on projects,
- supported strategic decision-making,
- a secure environment for storing and exchanging documents,
- increased competitiveness.