Heritage+ is an innovative approach to creating new enriched tourist experiences based on cultural heritage. It uses advanced technologies (3D scanning, modeling, simulated reconstructions, and animations, AR, VR, MR …), hybrid skills of digital business model development, and strategic planning of digital transformation. It is a social innovation that responds to the needs of society and local communities for sustainable development, transmission of heritage values, and strengthening of the sense of belonging.
The service represents an entry step in the field of digitization and digitization of cultural heritage for heritage institutions (museums, municipalities, tourist destinations, and parks) and includes:
- an introductory overview lecture on key concepts, technologies, opportunities, and pitfalls – with examples and without beating around the bush,
- review of the state of your organization and heritage objects under management and identification of digitization and digitization potentials,
- preparation of an idea concept of digitization for your organization.
Objectives of the service:
- a clear picture of what digitization and digitization of cultural heritage are and what technologies enable,
- analysis of the organization and heritage objects in management from the point of view of digitization and digitization potentials,
- an “ideal concept of digitization” created based on your specifications, needs, and timetables, and within the framework of financial capabilities.